BPetersonDesign is a growing website design and digital marketing company committed to helping businesses grow. And we love what we do! We’re a 5-Star Rated company with locations in Cave Creek, Arizona and Montrose, Colorado.
Department: Digital Marketing
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Annual Pay: Starts between $30,000 and $55,000, how much you make after that depends on you!
For Starters: There is a 90-day probation period
We are looking for self-motivated, career-minded go-getters who want to go big with our small company. We are looking for talented and creative team players who are data-driven and have what it takes to grow and manage their own department with the support of the managers. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with clients and be able to optimize, grow and report on their book of accounts. Our new Digital Marketing Specialist will be the direct point of contact for clients in this department, and be in contact with new leads and review analytics with clients. You will also be occasionally working with our Graphic Designers on some projects. Strong writing skills and creative ideas will be used to write monthly blog articles for clients in all types of industries. We are looking for a team player who takes direction well, plays well with others, and can also bring in and utilize their talents to grow the department. All strategy, analytics, and optimizing aside, this position is providing high touch customer service to our clients, so you must be a people-person!
What You’ll Love Doing:
- Creating strategy-based custom ads in Adobe Photoshop for social media posts
- Creating strategy-based write-ups to go with custom ads
- Immediately responding and engaging with social comments and messages
- Managing ad spend for each client
- Writing multiple strategy-based blog articles for clients on a monthly basis
- Establishing effective marketing campaigns through various social media platforms
- Identifying and reporting on social ad campaign key performance indicators
- Helping grow accounts and providing additional product offerings and opportunities to clients when appropriate
- Using advanced knowledge in Marketing to provide analysis of existing social ad campaigns and devising actionable insight on strategies that align with client objectives
- Exercising discretion and independent judgment when monitoring client account performance to ensure campaigns are positively impacting client ROI
- Writing monthly blog articles so it fits within each strategy you create for each of your clients.
To Be A Qualified Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or related experience
- 2+ years with digital marketing experience
- Experience with ad creation in Adobe Photoshop
- Must know image sizes for social media platforms
- Must be Facebook BluePrint Certified, or willing to get certified within 90 days.
- Experience creating and tracking social media marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Active innovative thinker
- Great at working solo or part of a team
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
To Score Extra Points:
- Facebook BluePrint Certified
- Facebook advertising experience
- GoogleAds experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience with SEO
- Creative marketing experience
Does This Sound Like You?
To be considered for this position, please apply online (the link below):